Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A day in the life of the mushroom peddlers

Hello hello all! Jess here!

We spent yesterday casting, and things are really progressing! So I thought I'd add a few photographs of our day.

We arrive at the lab, and Sarah is parched!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But after a short break for a drink, we get our things all set up:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oooo! Sarah has been fiddling with some new ear ideas!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A few false starts, and we have all our molds set up and ready for resin!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Sarah being a mad scientist:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A messy mad scientist:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But a happy mad scientist:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Other highlights for the day included an in depth discussion on Sarah's tendancies to be cruel and sadistic to cardboard. Her repressed memories of her childhood cardboard torturing days, and learning that mold release and tape do not go together.

But we're getting there!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

MisticUnicorn said...

Notice there are no pics of Jess? lol Next time I am bringing my camera ;P *walks away giggling evilly * I'll get you my pretty!

*winks*
~Sarah~

Jessica said...

*pft* That's because I'm too much for the camera to handle! It cannot take the amazingness that is the Jess!

Weslie said...

Oh wow, I can't wait for these dolls to be ready and for sale!! I just ordered my minimee head that will go with the hooved body and fox hands ^^.

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mona said...

I love this stuff. It looks really incredible and as fun as it is gorgeous. That deleted comment was mine. I tried to edit it because I forgot to say they looked great, which was the reason I wanted to comment... I guess you can't do that.