Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hello all!

My appologies for not updating after our last two casting sessions. My camera seems to have died and Sarah forgot hers! So we don't have pictures of this particular round.

However things are going good. We've come a long way, and are a lot closer to our goals then we realised. Of course that's before we cast the torso and realised it needed some more sanding before we can make the master mold. But we're still on our way!

We didn't cast this weekend, but casting will begin again on tuesday, so we'll keep you updated on our progress.

Glad you guys are as excited about this as we are!

2 comments:

Weslie said...

Yay!!!
Cast! Cast! Cast!
I am SO excited for the final product I can hardly contain myself!!!!
Good luck with all the more casting and I am hopeful for more pics!!!!

Zun said...

Hope to see more pics too!!
Your work is amazing!